Nothing is more important nowadays than working efficiently and protecting your knowledge and processes.
Digitalization isn’t on its way – it has already arrived! The global networking of all systems and processes creates collaboration opportunities and provides new, positive benefits. But at the same time, it also calls for new standards on process security and efficiency.
Digitalization presents you with the challenge of networking your products, machines and systems with one another and making information accessible via the Internet. It goes without saying that this all needs to be done with security in mind, given the increasing number of hacking attacks and data thefts.
Secure your know-how and your ticket to the future
What does that mean to you? Stay at the cutting edge, today and in the future – using our expertise!
Set your company on course into the future with the leading IoT ecosystem. We have developed a toolkit for the industrial transformation of your company that protects your know-how and ensures that you successfully make the leap to Industry 4.0.
Whoever has access to your systems also has access to your processes and, more importantly, access to your know-how. This is no longer simply a theoretical risk, but a very real danger. Both hardware and software offer attack vectors for criminals. At the same time, they need to be adapted to new process and security standards and translated into new dimensions of efficiency. Simply put, this is the challenge you are facing. Almost every company has its own requirements in this respect.
OSIRIS: Fully protected industrial transformation
Precisely suited to your application.
Industrial security is a key element for the realisation of new production and business models in the Industry 4.0 environment. With our Industrial Security modules and the OSIRIS platforms, we provide a solution that was developed with a focus on optimum protection of information in the network from the very outset.
Security Ecosystem - Zone Node
Instant zone setting – can be used anywhere and in any environment, temporarily or permanently; for flexible integration of all assets in a completely closed and fully protected high-performance private network. The solution is freely configurable and can be extended with additional functions.
Security Ecosystem - Network
Instant zone setting – can be used anywhere in the world and in any environment, temporarily or permanently; for flexible integration of all assets in a completely closed and fully protected high-performance private network. Permanent secure connection to the home base and scalable for additional networks. The solution is freely configurable and can be extended with additional functions from the fully protected security ecosystem toolkit.
Industrial Security modules in detail
- Tamper protection: OSIRIS detects and prevents unauthorised access to device electronics and tampering activities.
- Remote AAA infrastructure: Access to the appliance and its resources is controlled centrally through the "authentication, authorisation and accounting (AAA)" infrastructure of a company – even offline.
- Encrypted communication: Data is only transmitted in encrypted form using state-of-the-art technology.
- Secure storage: Data is only stored in encrypted form. OSIRIS thus provides a protected storage location for your sensitive knowledge.
- High Assurance Boot: To prevent tampering, the device only executes signed and certified software.
- Secure multi-channel network access: Access to local networks or the internet can be provided via various channels (Landline, LTE, UMTS etc.).
- Location control: OSIRIS can only be operated at the intended location, preventing unauthorised transport and misuse.
- Remote access and configuration: OSIRIS can be monitored and configured from your company headquarters, regardless of its location.
What are the benefits for you?
You can fully concentrate on the successful implementation of your business model – the security of your digitisation project is our job!
The solution implements the high requirements of the IEC 62443 standard, which is widely used in the mechanical and plant engineering industry (“Industrial communication networks – Network and system security”). So you can benefit from the tremendous potential of digitisation reliably and thus stand out from the competition in the long term. You can also benefit from our many years of involvement in the network of VDMA members (Mechanical Engineering Industry Association), where we are involved in working on security solutions for industrial automation in various working groups.