Condition monitoring of generators
Best control over
energy supply. For maximum safety.
Electricity is a matter of course today. Everyday dependence is easily forgotten. Whether in hospitals, data centres or factories: Generators form the basis for emergency power supply and should enable smooth operation in the event of a power grid failure.
The secure connection
The continuous emergency power supply is therefore of considerable importance for companies in a wide range of industries. However, availability in the event of an emergency can be unexpectedly impaired by the following events:
- Incorrect or irregular use
- Necessity of maintenance due to high wear
- Insufiicient maintenance
- Theft (e.g. diesel, battery or generator)
- Low diesel fill level
- Contaminated diesel
- Empty starter battery
Appropriate energy in any case
Thanks to the joint solution for condition monitoring from azeti and Janz Tec, device conditions and indications for maintenance and repair can be read and evaluated remotely and the corresponding data visualized on dashboards. The configuration of thresholds also makes it possible to generate alarms in case of critical events and then distribute them to the user via SMS, E-mail or Slack.
at a glance
Our IoT solution
- IoT-Gateway for local data preparation
- Monitoring software azeti.io/IoT Platform
- Sensor technology for measuring level, temperature and power consumption data
- Mobile connectivity via SIM card
IoT added values
- Higher availability and reliability of the generators
- Demand-oriented maintenance
- Early detection of problems
- Improved response times
- Extended equipment life
- Prevention of damage due to vandalism or theft
Don't hesitate to contact us.
Sebastian Schäfer is Key Account Manager and Regional Sales Manager for Bavaria, Austria and Italy. With his competent advice and experience in sales and marketing, he is your contact person to find the right solutions for your applications.