We optimize your digital value chain. With SAP-proven IoT gateways.
A guaranteed, secure data flow is essential for digital networking. Whether filling levels, locations or temperatures – our solutions enable the direct recording and transfer of all relevant data to your SAP cloud. And thus a fast, efficient start to your IoT project.
Monitoring and using data
We network your machines with SAP-proven IoT gateways so that all important information is collected in real time and made available directly for the SAP Cloud Service. In this way, you always have an overview of your processes and can, for example, automate service and billing processes, plan maintenance work in advance or coordinate control intervals. Our concept is specially designed for innovative Edge use with SAP and is ideal for your IoT project in the industrial, logistics and retail environment.
Our IoT Gateways
Our Industrial IoT gateways have been specially developed to meet the requirements of industrial environments. The low-maintenance, energy-saving components transmit data using mobile radio (GPRS, UMTS, LTE) or low power wide area network technologies (Narrow Band IoT). Thanks to integrated WiFi and Bluetooth modules, connection to internal network applications is also possible at any time.
at a glance
Our IoT solution
- Continuous digitalisation of all departments
- Secure data exchange in real time
- Networking of your plants with SAP-tested gateways
- Full scope of services with all process-relevant data in the SAP cloud
- Scalable solutions from a single source
IoT added values
- Plant and process optimization with real-time tracked information
- Minimization of failure and reaction times
- Efficient quality and process assurance
- Know-how from two worlds: SAP consulting services and networking expertise
Don’t hesitate to contact us.
Dr. Markus von Detten is head of software development at Janz Tec in Paderborn. He will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the possibilities of using software on your systems and all questions about system engineering.